Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You Would Never Know it Was 20 Degrees Outside

For the last several days we have been spending a lot of time at home. This means that Maddie has developed cabin fever and has been asking to go outside. I have been telling her no since it has been so cold; but today I decided to let her run around for a little while. She had a blast despite the fact that it was only 20 degrees outside today. Despite the cold, it felt wonderful to be out in the sun for a few minutes. So glad we were able to get our vitamin D for the day, now I would be happy with a bit more snow. Here are a few pictures of Maddie enjoying the sun.

I asked her to smile and this is what I got

She is just too cute

A very nice smile

Pushing her dolly


Looking over the wall

I love the light and her sweet smile

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...