Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Emily Faith's Story Part IV

On January 10, 2011, at 21 weeks, we had the ultrasound where they measure everything to see how the baby is growing and to check for any problems. Everything looked good, but they thought that the baby was smaller than expected, so they suggested that my due date might be May 25 instead of May 23. They decided that it wasn’t that big of a deal so they didn’t change my due date.
We also found out we were having another GIRL. We were so excited. Two girls was going to be so much fun. We had a great week and weekend with no spotting or bleeding.
Monday, January 17 I went for my weekly shot and Tuesday we had Maddie’s 2-year checkup.
 Everything was fine and I began to look forward to my monthly doctor’s appointment the following Monday. I loved the chance to get to hear the baby’s heart beat and wanted to talk to the doctor about all the spotting in the past few weeks.
We never made it to that appointment.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...