My answer to this question is much different today, than it was a few months ago. I would have said simple things like "I feel most loved when..."
- my husband rubs me feet
- someone does the dishes, and I don't have to
- I get to have 10 minutes of me time, while my husband gives Maddie a bath
- my husband gives me a hug because he knows I have had a rough day
- a friend calls me on the phone and simply asks how I am doing and means it and will listen.
- my sister tells me how she is dealing with the her grief.
- someone does something in memory of Emily. (I will share later the wonderful things people have done in her memory)
- Maddie climbs on my lap and gives me a hug and kiss without any prompting.
One last thing...I feel loved when you, my readers, take the time to read what I have written and leave a comment letting me know how a post touched you, made you think, or just to say "hey I read your blog today and I am thinking and praying for you."
Now it is your turn...if you dare...