Tuesday, March 1, 2011

His Assurance

I did not post yesterday, so this will make up for that. (It is my goal to post everyday, but family time always comes first).

About a week ago I discovered this wonderful blog started by an amazing Christian woman. It is called Pray Date: Where Angel's Mommies Meet. Each day Katy posts a bible verse or praise song. Then anyone is welcome to comment on the verse in any way they want. This site has been a huge encouragement to me.

Today's verse was Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever."

I love this verse. There is such comfort in the fact that Jesus has always been the same. We have that assurance that He is consistent and will not change; even when we are having a difficult time or even questioning our faith.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...