Friday, April 29, 2011

Five Minute Friday...If I Knew I Could, I Would

If I knew I could, I would have a house full of children. Foster children, adopted children, biological children. For as long as I can remember I have wanted to have a large family. Not insanely large, but enough children that the house is always full of laughter. I think family is so important and I want to give that to as many children as I can.

Try something new each week. Not just simple things like a new food, but a new hobby, a new activity, just something.

It would sure be nice if it was that easy, I just do something if I knew I could. I would love that freedom.

I guess the turth is that I could have the freedom if I just tried.

If I knew I could, I would give more of my time, money, and love to more people.

Time's up.

Just five minutes to share, no editing, no revising, no worry; just me and my thoughts for 5 minutes. This post in in response to The Gypsy Mama on Five Minute Friday.

Join in won't you.


2 comments:

Lady Dorothy said...

Oh, I love your first thought. Family is wonderfully important and to want to share that with as many children as you can is a beautiful thought. Blessings on you! (and a bit more of that freedom you speak of...*smile*)

Pitterle Postings said...

I too, love the first thought. I have always wanted to adopt a group of siblings that don't have any parents. There are so many people out there that totally need our love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...