Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One of THOSE Days

It is one of those days, the kind of day where I just want to crawl in to the corner of the couch or onto my bed and cry.

The day started out so well too. I had a few plans for the day, that turned into a few more; and the sun is shining.

Then I went to MOPS. I really should know by now that going to MOPS always triggers something. Lots of pregnant moms and moms with new babies. Older babies I am fine with, it is the newborns that I have a hard time with.

And the speaker today, Pastor Joshua, the senior pastor of the church, spoke about not always having clarity and having faith that God will give you what you need when the clarity is not there.

I am just drained already today and it is only early afternoon. Wonder how I am going to make it through the rest of the day.

I have nothing very profound to say, just that this is where I am today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I HATE those days! Hugs to you momma! And prayers that tomorrow will be a little better.

ccc said...

So sorry for your bad day. It doesn't seem fair that just getting out with your toddler can be so emotional. After my losses my kids still wanted to get out and do their normal activities--but, there were triggers everywhere!

Tiffany said...

Sometimes it feels like there isn't anywhere to hide. Hugs to you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...