Monday, June 13, 2011

Pregnancy and Infant Loss (PAIL) Blog Directory

I am pleased to share that my new project the Pregnancy and Infant Loss (PAIL) Blog Directory is now live. I am so happy with how it is coming along. Now I need your help to build the directory. There are three ways you can help.
  1. Visit the PAIL Blog Directory at http://paildirectory.blogspot.com/ & submit to have your blog added. 
  2. Please blog about the directory to spread the word
  3. If you have any suggestions about how the directory could be better please let me know.
This is a way that I have found to use my loss of Emily Faith to positively impact other families who have also suffered a loss.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement as I have begun this project.

3 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Great! I am all signed up. I am going to steal your post and repost on my blog!

Krista Joy Veteto said...

Yay! I'm going to post on my Facebook, but I have a question: Can people submit babies names for the weekly memorial posts if they don't have a blog?

Ana said...

I must appreciate you for starting this blog on Pregnancy and Infat Loss(PAIL).You might have put great efforts on writing this blog.
Thanks a lot.

Pain During Pregnancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...